Friday, December 31, 2010

dec, 31 2010

afternoon :)

have a damn boring day . huftt
upss,, today is last day of 2010 , and this month is the last month of 2010 :O
actually , time passed so quickly . i think #2010was the year that time passed quickly .

hmm, just now i read some crazy , and interesting quotes from twitter
  •  Trust ? Years to earn , seconds to break .
tweeted by : ThinkLikeTeens
  •   my bed likes me. it does not let me go in the morning .
tweeted by : similar2me
  • when i RT , what i'm actually sayin' is " fcuk , i wish i wrote that "
tweeted by : idillionaire
  • LIFE = [L]ove [I]s [F]or [E]verything .
tweeted by : MyLovableQuote 

haha, so many again .lol
*crazytweets*
love to playing twitter , coz i can see many quotes there. haha


hmpph . holiday is almost over -__-
im not ready for chemistry test , its on jan ,4th 2011 .___.
crazy teacher , give us test at the wrong date . why dont she give the test at 11th jan ? 
its better than 4th -.-
i have still not yet studied it . suckss . 36 pages. i think my classmates not yet studied it too :D
hahaa.



c u later , gonna study my chemistry . :)


No comments:

Post a Comment